- Speeds up recovery of blood channels in tissues
- Enhances blood absorption from hemorrhages
- Promotes tissue regeneration
- Helps to heal scars (when present for less than one year)
- Anti-inflammatory, due to plant hormones, flavonoids, neryl acetate, various glucosides
- Powerful antioxidant
Suggested Ingredients: Extracts in olive oil and essential oils of Everlasting (Helichrysum italicum), Myrtle and Lavender.
- Blood spots, burns, hematomas (particularly for people taking blood-diluting medications), scars: Massage the affected area every 3 hours, for acute cases, or 1-2 times a day, until problem is solved.
- Couperose, dark pigmentation: absorb onto the skin daily, for at least one month (precede it with MESHI Facial Serum).
- Gingivitis; Ulcers; Pemphigus; Teething babies: Massage the gums at night. (A reduction in sensitivity and a change of color may appear already within 1 hr; an improvement in the condition of the gums may appear within days). Avoid brushing with detergents-containing toothpastes (the Oral Hygiene Spray may substitute such toothpastes).
- Anal fissure: Immerse a piece of cotton wool in the Hemorrhoids Treatment Balm and drip 3 droplets of the Everlasting Tissue Regenerating Oil. Place near the anus and leave overnight. Repeat for at least 2 weeks.
- Lupus pains: Apply twice daily on required areas.
- Skin allergies: Apply onto skin in the evening. Consider usage of the NIKUZIT Detox Infusion internally.
- Herpes wounds (of all types): apply 2 times a day. Consume the NIKUZIT Detox Infusion during the treatment.
- Internal use (cholesterol, blood clots, diabetes, coronary problems, systemic allergies): 3 droplets in a glass of water, twice a day, preferably on an empty stomach.
- Pets' wounds: spray onto the wounds, twice a day.
Limitations: Do not use internally for children aged under 5, or women during the first three months of pregnancy.