nakinaki is an effective natural treatment for lice. It is a mixture of aqueous extracts with various essential oils for spraying in children's hair.
Properties of the plants used:
- Eucalyptus is antiseptic, a powerful antibacterial
- Cypress improves circulation, is antiseptic
- Lavender is purifying, re-balancing, regenerating, & calming
- Rosemary is antioxidant, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-viral
- Cinnamon is antiseptic, anti-viral, reduces headaches, & increases circulation
- For prevention: Spray nakinaki on dry hair and massage the scalp & hair for a few seconds to aid absorption.
- To treat: Spray nakinaki on dry hair & and massage the scalp & hair for a few seconds to aid absorption. Wait 15 minutes then pass a fine-toothed comb through the hair from the scalp outwards to the ends of the hair.